Trade with a global broker
A broker for a global industry
No other financial sector is as large as forex and that is why we believe Alpari’s international presence is a distinct advantage. The Alpari companies work together so that you can take advantage of our combined expertise and the security that a global business can provide.
Traders worldwide trust Alpari
The Alpari companies serve our global clients from offices in over 20 countries. Locations include London, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai (Representative Office), Dubai, Moscow, Mumbai and Frankfurt. Combined, the Alpari companies have a total of 207,000 clients and average daily trading volumes of USD9.4 billion.*
With a history dating back to 1998, the companies are among the world’s fastest growing providers of online forex trading services. Clients across all continents choose Alpari for its cutting-edge technology, cost-efficient trading and award-winning customer service.
Trading forex with Alpari UK
- Trade 37 currency pairs on MT4, including all the majors and some exotics
- Competitive spreads and leverage up to 1:500
- Backtest, optimise and apply your Expert Advisors (EAs) to automate your forex trading. You can implement your EA strategies on MT4 and MT5
- Live account holders receive a free comprehensive set of research tools, so you can analyse the forex markets and keep up-to-date with economic events
Regulated in regions across the world
The Alpari companies are located in a number of major global financial centres and each entity operates within the required legal framework of its jurisdiction.
- Alpari (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom; firm reference number 448002; company number 05284142.
- Alpari (Deutschland) GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpari (UK), provides investment services as a tied agent of Alpari (UK) Limited, 201 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3AB, BaFin registration number 120500, according to § 2 Abs. 10 KWG
- Alpari Financial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Alpari (UK), was formed under the Indian Companies Act 1956; Alpari Financial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a member of the NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), MCX-SX (MCXStock Exchange) and USE (United Stock Exchange)
- Alpari Japan K.K., a subsidiary of Alpari (UK), is authorised and regulated by the Kanto Local Finance Bureau, licence ID: KLFB#2408, under the supervision of the Financial Services Agency (FSA) in Japan, and is also a member of the Financial Futures Association of Japan, member ID: FFAJ#1587
- The Alpari (UK) Limited Shanghai Representative Office represents Alpari (UK) across China; the Representative Office is registered under the Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce
- Alpari (US), LLC is dually registered by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer and has been a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) since 2007, member ID: 0379678
- Alpari ME DMCC is licensed by the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, Dubai; the company is a member of the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange
- Alpari (Russia) is regulated by the Financial Regulation Agency in Russia
* October 2012