Alpari UK Limited TCF Objectives Statement
Principle 6 of the FCA’s Principles for Business states, “A firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly”. The aim of this section is to detail Alpari’s policy for putting customers’ interests at the heart of our business.
The Directors and Senior Management of Alpari UK Limited are committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is applied in all areas of our day to day business activities.
In adopting the TCF principle we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- protect the interests of our customers at each stage of the product life cycle, from promotion right through to after sales service
- meet as best we can the needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas where we can improve
In practical terms for the different areas of our business this means:
- ensuring that promotional material is clear, compliant, jargon free and appropriately targeted
- ensuring that customer complaints are assessed fairly, promptly and impartially, and in line with FCA deadlines and rules
- encouraging staff to recommend improvements to service following customer complaints – and monitoring the outcome
- ensuring that staff are kept up to date with relevant training in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to customers
- offering regular training in the principle of TCF at all levels of the business