Alpari UK statement on Anti Money Laundering and Financial Crime
Alpari UK and it's subsidiaries, collectively known as Alpari, serve many thousands of customers around the globe and is committed to participating in international efforts to combat Money Laundering and preventing financial crime.
Alpari implements an AML programme that includes the following principals:
- Written policies and procedures
- Appointment of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Identification of all relevant clients
- Training of all relevant staff
- Retention of records
- Staff being subject to Personal Account Dealing rules
- Operation of a Code of Conduct and whistle blowing policies
By following the principals above, the firm aims to comply with all relevant local and international rules and regulations regarding AML and financial crime issues.