1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) form the basis of the “Up to 25% / $4000 Credit Bonus - January 2012” promotional offer, whereby Eligible Clients of Alpari (UK) Limited may be rewarded with a credit bonus of up to 25% of their net deposits to live Classic or Micro accounts (“Offer”) when trading FX on these accounts, subject to these Terms.
2. Taking part in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms. Alpari (UK) Limited ("Alpari UK") (Company Number 5284142) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Offer Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified Terms on the Alpari UK website. We recommend that you revisit these Terms regularly and, by your continued use of the Alpari UK website and services you accept any such modified Terms.
3. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Offer, or breaches the Offer Terms or our Terms and Conditions of Business.
4. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Offer Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. If these Offer Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
6. Subject to all other Terms, the Offer is available to Customers who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Offer (“Eligible Client”) as set out in clause 7 below.
7. The Eligibility Criteria for the Offer are:
(a) that it shall only apply to Alpari UK Customers that have a live Classic or Micro account (this includes existing Classic account holders, existing Micro account holders and new Customers that open Classic or Micro accounts);
(b) that the Customer must elect to opt-in to take part in the Offer by expressly confirming their decision on the Offer landing page on the Alpari UK website;
(c) that the Customer makes a new deposit into their Classic or Micro account/s after opting-in to the Offer;
(d) that there is no minimum deposit required, but that credit bonus/es are only deposited into the Customer’s account once the total net deposit value during the Deposit Period reaches a qualifying value of USD 1,000 or higher (the total value of deposits that bring a negative account balance to a zero account balance do not form part of the total net deposits for the purposes of calculating a credit bonus); and
(e) that a Customer must trade a set number of FX standard lot round turn transactions over the “Lots Calculation Period” on the account/s into which a deposit has been made. At the end of the promotional period the reward will be forfeited if the requisite number of standard lot round turn transactions has not been made (please see below for promotional period and calculation of credit bonus details). For the avoidance of doubt, any trades in other instruments will not count towards the lots calculation for this Offer.
8. Subject to all other Terms, any credit bonuses due to an Eligible Client will be calculated on the following basis:
|Net Deposit Value (USD)||Credit Bonus (%)|
(0 – 5,000)
(5,001 – 10,000)
(10,001 – 15,000)
(15,001 – 20,000)
|Net deposit in excess of 20,000||25|
9. The following example is indicative and for general information purposes only:
|Date (2012)||Deposit (USD)||Total Net Deposit (USD)||Total Credit Bonus (USD)|
|5 January 2012
||Opt-in to Offer|
|15 January 2012||Deposit: 4,000||4,000||4,000 x 7.5% = 300|
|5 February 2012||Deposit: 5,000||9,000||5,000 x 7.5% + 4000 x 10% = 775|
|9 February 2012||Deposit 3,000||12,000||5,000 x 7.5% + 5,000 x 10% + 2000 x 12.5% = 1,125|
|27 February 2012||Credit bonus available for withdrawal (provided that a minimum of 250 lots have been traded on the applicable account) = USD 1,125|
10. The maximum credit bonus reward over the promotional period is a total of USD4,000 (or currency equivalent) aggregated over all the opted-in accounts of an Eligible Client.
11. The value of the credit bonus/es depends on the value of the total net deposit during the Deposit Period.
12. Eligible Clients cannot withdraw funds from any opted-in accounts during the promotional period, regardless of when the account(s) were opted in, or ALL the credit bonus will be forfeited. Transfers between opted-in accounts will count as withdrawal. Transfers between accounts will not count as new deposits or be included in the total net deposit value for the purposes of this Offer.
13. The transfer of rewards between accounts is not permitted during the Promotional Period.
14. Customers may make as many deposits as they wish into as many of their live Classic and Micro accounts in order to qualify as an Eligible Client.
15. To receive up to USD2,000 on an account, Eligible Clients must trade a minimum of 250 standard lot round turn transactions over the Lots Calculation Period on that account.
16. To receive up to USD4,000, Eligible Clients must trade a minimum of 500 standard lot round turn transactions on either one account or by trading at least the minimum qualifier of 250 lots over each of 2 accounts over the Lots Calculation Period.
|Amount Credited as Bonus (USD)||Standard Round Turn Lot Requirements|
|0 – 2,000||250 Lots|
|2,001 – 4,000||500 Lots|
17. At the end of the Lots Calculation Period, if you have not made the required number of standard lot round turn transactions on the relevant account/s during this period, then the ‘credit bonus’ will be removed from the account/s, which may affect the equity and margin level on your open positions, possibly closing some or all of your positions out. This will be done automatically by our Risk Management System that limits your potential losses.
18. The Promotional Period consists of the following:
(a) The ‘Deposit Period’ (the period during which qualifying deposits may be made) runs from 31 December 2011 (00:00:01 UK time) to 10 February 2012 (20:59:59 UK time); and
(b) The ‘Lots Calculation Period’ runs from 15 January 2012 (22:00:01 UK time) to 24 February 2012 (20:59:59 UK time).
19. Credit Bonus will be available for withdrawal from 27 February 2012 subject to the conditions of the promotion being met
20. It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to the deposit and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than the deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
21. These Terms and Conditions are dated 19 December 2011.